Ken Jones wrote:
On Tuesday 08 March 2005 9:11 am, Rick Macdougall wrote:
It appears that qmail-popup does not reset the maildirsize file when
deleting email (maybe I need a patch ?) so if we use the chkuser patch
and check for over quota, if the user goes over quota new mail will
never be delivered and the maildirsize file will never be updated even
if the user has NO email in their box.

Maybe the quota checking part of vpopmail should be re-written to
re-calculate the quota if the maildirsize file has not been modified in
the last 15 minutes (as the specification calls for).

You need the Maildir++ patch for qmail-pop3d.

Humm,

I'm using Bill's toaster and the maildir++ patch is included already. Any other ideas ?

Regards,

Rick