On Mar 11, 2005, at 7:55 AM, Blake wrote:
The only thing that I am missing - none of the users are able to authenticate!!! Very frustrating. Here are the details: from qmail copied /var/qmail/alias and control and users. I also copied /home/vpopmail/domains over to the new server. As I mention before I copied the mysql database over exactly. Just can't authenticate users!!

Does vuserinfo show information on each user?

Does `vpopbull -n -V` show a list of users?

Did you configure the qmail-pop3d/run script on the new server to use vchkpw?

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/