Tom Collins wrote:

On Mar 11, 2005, at 7:55 AM, Blake wrote:

The only thing that I am missing - none of the users are able to authenticate!!! Very frustrating. Here are the details: from qmail copied /var/qmail/alias and control and users. I also copied /home/vpopmail/domains over to the new server. As I mention before I copied the mysql database over exactly. Just can't authenticate users!!

Does vuserinfo show information on each user?

Does `vpopbull -n -V` show a list of users?

Did you configure the qmail-pop3d/run script on the new server to use vchkpw?

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com

Tom,
vpopbull -n -V does indeed show my user list. qmail-pop3d/run is set to use vchkpw... Here is the contents of that file

#!/bin/sh
PATH=/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
export PATH
exec tcpserver -H -R -v -c100 0 110 qmail-popup mail.cccwireless.net \
/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1

my users are listed there and in vqadmin. Everything except authentication looks right... I must be missing the password tokens or somthing.. Any suggestsions would be great.

Thanks -Blake-