On Mar 13, 2005, at 2:08 PM, Paul Oehler wrote:
Tom, thanks for the response. I made the change to vdelivermail.c, recompiled, and the problem does indeed appear to have disappeared. I don't know if there's a specific way to make a patch, but here's a diff of the 5.4.9 vdelivermail.c against the one w/ my changes:

1027a1028
while((read(0,msgbuf,MSG_BUF_SIZE))>0);
1054a1056
while((read(0,msgbuf,MSG_BUF_SIZE))>0);

Is this acceptable?

A unified diff (diff -u) is better, since it provides context for the changes and makes it easier for someone to manually make the change.

I have a mostly re-written vdelivermail in testing right now. If you send me a unified diff, I'll make sure the change gets added.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/