On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:58:45 +0100, tonix (Antonio Nati)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 550 is ok for

> #define CHKUSER_NORCPT_STRING "511 sorry, no mailbox here by that name
> (#5.1.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2821.html
Section 4.2: SMTP Replies

> #define CHKUSER_MBXFULL_STRING "522 sorry, recipient mailbox is full
> (#5.2.2 - chkuser)\r\n"

552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation

> #define CHKUSER_MAXRCPT_STRING "571 sorry, reached maximum number of
> recipients for one session (#5.7.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

450 Requested mail action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(this will be a transient error)

> #define CHKUSER_MAXWRONGRCPT_STRING "571 sorry, you are violating our
> security policies (#5.1.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(e.g., mailbox not found, no access, or command rejected
for policy reasons)

> #define CHKUSER_DOMAINMISSING_STRING "511 sorry, you must specify a domain

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
         (e.g., mailbox not found, no access, or command rejected
         for policy reasons)

> #define CHKUSER_RCPTFORMAT_STRING "511 sorry, recipient address has invalid
> format (#5.1.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

553 Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed
         (e.g., mailbox syntax incorrect)

> #define CHKUSER_RCPTMX_STRING "511 sorry, can't find a valid MX for rcpt
> domain (#5.1.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
         (e.g., mailbox not found, no access, or command rejected
         for policy reasons)

> #define CHKUSER_SENDERFORMAT_STRING "571 sorry, sender address has invalid
> format (#5.7.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
         (e.g., mailbox not found, no access, or command rejected
         for policy reasons)

> #define CHKUSER_SENDERMX_STRING "511 sorry, can't find a valid MX for
> sender domain (#5.1.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
         (e.g., mailbox not found, no access, or command rejected
         for policy reasons)

> #define CHKUSER_INTRUSIONTHRESHOLD_STRING "571 sorry, you are violating our
> security policies (#5.7.1 - chkuser)\r\n"

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
         (e.g., mailbox not found, no access, or command rejected
         for policy reasons)

> #define CHKUSER_NORELAY_STRING "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of
> allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser)\r\n"

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
         (e.g., mailbox not found, no access, or command rejected
         for policy reasons)

IMHO

--
Cris, member of G.U.F.I