On Mar 16, 2005, at 6:52 AM, Riccardo Bini wrote:
I have installed vpopmail 5.4.6 whith mysql database. I found a bug in
vadduser.
When I add a user I get Segmentation Fault. I debugged whith core dump and I
found in line 1567 in vpopmail.c (remove_maildirsize(mypw->pw_dir);) the bug.
mypw has null pointer.
Whit only one line in vpopmail.sql (so I dont use mysql replication) all works
right.
Sorry for my english 8-)

You need to try 5.4.10, which I haven't released yet. I'll put it higher on my to do list, and try to get it out by the end of the week.

In the meantime, you can try the changes from this patch:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/vpopmail/vpopmail/vpopmail.c? r1=1.28.2.16&r2=1.28.2.17&only_with_tag=stable-5_4

Unfortunately, I forgot that I had the replication fix in there before I committed the other changes. You want the code added in the middle section, where it says line 515.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/