On Fri, March 18, 2005 9:15 am, Tom Collins said:
> On Mar 18, 2005, at 7:06 AM, Mike Husmann wrote:
>>   The catch:  My user database is in Active Directory, and I can't talk
>> management out of letting it go yet.
>
> There's an Active Directory authentication module in the source code.
> I don't know who wrote it, how to use it, whether it ever worked, or if
> it has even kept up with changes we've made to the other modules.
>
> --
> Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/  Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/
> You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet:
> sniffter.com

  I tried to compile it, but that fails, complaining about undefined
references to ldap functions.  The documentation I've read says to stay
away from using it, especially in a production environment.

So I turn back to ldap:
Is it possible/feasible to extend the AD schema to make it work?

Thanks,

Mike