Thanks! Ill try it as soon as I can!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiril Todorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Validaton problem in Vpopmail & Qmail

Christian Martini wrote:
> Hi! im new to the world of mail servers on linux and im trying to
> set up a debian/qmail/vpopmail server. So far ive managed to make
> everything work quite well but im having a bit of a problem when i
> try to access my pop3 mail account. Ive created a virtual domain
> ( with vadddomain and a user account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) with vadduser. When I try to log in and the
> mail client tries to validate it always returns a log in fail message.
> Basically it says to check for the user name and password to be
> correct. Can anyone help me out? Any advise would be great! Thanks in
> advance!
> Cheers
> Christian

duh, if you haven't - recompile vpopmail with verbose auth error reporting,
check the qmail-pop3d startup script, try to execute it by hand, just to see
if it has some typo error somewhere.. umm, what else - ah yes, give more
information about your setup, the contents of the run files and so on.

Best Regards,