On Mar 21, 2005, at 8:21 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
vdelivermail now seems to ignore maildir quotas for messages delivered via a catchall/.qmail-default address.

I'm wondering if this has been fixed or is being worked on.

The same thing happens if the user has forward+copyself enabled.

I successfully bounced messages with chkuser (CHKUSER_MBXQUOTA=100) even before mail is queued, which would be a good idea anyway. Dont know if it works for catchall though.

FYI in these two cases, users wont get the quotawarning too. I wrote a cron job to address that.

This should be addressed in 5.4.11 which is currently in development testing. It isn't ready for production servers (includes significant changes to vdelivermail), but after the testers have signed off on it, you're more than welcome to try it out.

If you have a development server that doesn't manage mission critical domains, feel free to test it yourself. http://vpopmail.sf.net/

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/