Hello List,

I'm using vpopmail-5.4.10 and netqmail-1.05 - thanks for the software :-)

I have one question concerning the vaddaliasdomain command. Where can I find the assignment between the real and alias domain when I add an alias domain? By adding an alias domain, the alias domain is defined in /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains, but this looks not as an assignment to the real domain... I can't find how vpopmail know where to deliver an mail if the mail is sent to an alias domain...

The reason why I need to know this is that I have to migrate some domains to a new server.

Thanks in advice for your answers,

Andrej.