Hi guys,

I have a problem setting up per domain quotas. Here's what I do:
change the gid in /var/qmail/users/assign to the gid I need and then I run /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu
After this the vdominfo shows the correct group.
Then I change the group of everything in /home/vpopmail/domains/domain/ to the same group. New messages arrive with the new gid in users' directories. I'm able to send messages (using esmtp authentication via vchkpw), but when I try to log in via pop3 (using qmail-pop3d) it fails. The error message is "-ERR authorization failed".
I'm running qmail-pop3d as vpopmail/vchkpw. /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw is owned by vpopmail/vchkpw and its permissions are 4755.
If I change back the gid in /var/qmail/users/assign to 89 (vchkpw) the authentication works and I'm able to receive mail, including the messages, received with the non-vchkpw gid.
Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Stoyan