OK, you're right. It really doesn't start a qmail-smtpd process. Anyway I don't like it and I won't use it.

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 16:18, Boris Pavlov wrote:
do not be so sure - it will not permit a tcp conversation;).and it is
easier to use, and, besides, (almost) all of the unixes have route or
similar, which is not the case with packet filters. quick&dirty, but
works fine, works with anything (even with water) - for me. tested.

wwell edi