On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 23:07 -0500, Rick van Vliet wrote:
> > # nc localhost 25
> > 220 mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com ESMTP
> > ehlo localhost
> > 250-mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com
> > 250-AUTH LOGIN CRAM-MD5 PLAIN
> > 250-AUTH=LOGIN CRAM-MD5 PLAIN
> > 250-STARTTLS
> > 250-SIZE 8388608
> > 250-PIPELINING
> > 250 8BITMIME
> > MAIL FROM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 250 ok
> > RCPT TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
> > RCPT TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 250 ok
> > quit
> > 221 mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com
> >
> Hi-
> Maybe I came in late on this thread, but have you posted the output of
> your /var/qmail/bin/qmail-showctl?
> Not sure that's goinng have the whole answer, but there might be
> something there that stands out.
> rick

thanks, Rick, here it is:
qmail home directory: /var/qmail.
user-ext delimiter: -.
paternalism (in decimal): 2.
silent concurrency limit: 500.
subdirectory split: 23.
user ids: 200, 201, 202, 0, 203, 204, 205, 206.
group ids: 200, 201.

badmailfrom: (Default.) Any MAIL FROM is allowed.

badrcptto: (Default.) Any RCPT TO is allowed.

morebadrcptto: (Default.) No badrcptto; morebadrcpto is irrelevant.

morebadrcptto.cdb: (Default.) No effect.

bouncefrom: Bounce user name is MAILER_DAEMON-DB.

bouncehost: Bounce host name is mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

concurrencylocal: (Default.) Local concurrency is 10.

concurrencyremote: (Default.) Remote concurrency is 20.

databytes: SMTP DATA limit is 8388608 bytes.

defaultdomain: Default domain name is dubuquepeterbilt.com.

defaulthost: Default host name is mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

doublebouncehost: 2B recipient host: mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

doublebounceto: (Default.) 2B recipient user: postmaster.

envnoathost: (Default.) Presumed domain name is
mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

helohost: SMTP client HELO host name is mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

idhost: Message-ID host name is mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

localiphost: Local IP address becomes mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

locals:
Messages for dbns.grasktruckgroup.com are delivered locally.
Messages for mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com are delivered locally.

me: My name is mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

percenthack: (Default.) The percent hack is not allowed.

plusdomain: Plus domain name is dbns.grasktruckgroup.com.

qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers.

queuelifetime: Message lifetime in the queue is 345600 seconds.

rcpthosts:
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
dbns.grasktruckgroup.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dubuquepeterbilt.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at decordelights.us.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bastardopsfromhell.com.

morercpthosts: (Default.) No effect.

morercpthosts.cdb: (Default.) No effect.

smtpgreeting: (Default.) SMTP greeting: 220 mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

smtproutes: (Default.) No artificial SMTP routes.

timeoutconnect: (Default.) SMTP client connection timeout is 60 seconds.

timeoutremote: (Default.) SMTP client data timeout is 1200 seconds.

timeoutsmtpd: (Default.) SMTP server data timeout is 1200 seconds.

virtualdomains:
Virtual domain: dubuquepeterbilt.com:dubuquepeterbilt.com
Virtual domain: decordelights.us:decordelights.us
Virtual domain: bastardopsfromhell.com:bastardopsfromhell.com

conf-common: I have no idea what this file does.

conf-pop3d: I have no idea what this file does.

conf-qmqpd: I have no idea what this file does.

conf-qmtpd: I have no idea what this file does.

conf-smtpd: I have no idea what this file does.

defaultdelivery: I have no idea what this file does.

servercert.cnf: I have no idea what this file does.

rsa512.pem: I have no idea what this file does.

servercert.pem: I have no idea what this file does.

clientcert.pem: I have no idea what this file does.

locals.lock: I have no idea what this file does.

rcpthosts.lock: I have no idea what this file does.

virtualdomains.lock: I have no idea what this file does.