Jeffrey A Schmidt wrote:
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 23:07 -0500, Rick van Vliet wrote:

Hi-
Maybe I came in late on this thread, but have you posted the output of your /var/qmail/bin/qmail-showctl?
Not sure that's goinng have the whole answer, but there might be something there that stands out.
rick

thanks, Rick, here it is: qmail home directory: /var/qmail. user-ext delimiter: -.

Snip

locals: Messages for dbns.grasktruckgroup.com are delivered locally.
Messages for mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com are delivered locally.

me: My name is mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com.

percenthack: (Default.) The percent hack is not allowed.

plusdomain: Plus domain name is dbns.grasktruckgroup.com.

qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers.

queuelifetime: Message lifetime in the queue is 345600 seconds.

rcpthosts: SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
dbns.grasktruckgroup.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dubuquepeterbilt.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at decordelights.us.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bastardopsfromhell.com.

[Snip]
virtualdomains: Virtual domain: dubuquepeterbilt.com:dubuquepeterbilt.com
Virtual domain: decordelights.us:decordelights.us
Virtual domain: bastardopsfromhell.com:bastardopsfromhell.com

OK, Now I'm not 101% sure, but I think that having the same domain in locals and in virtualdomains will mess thing up. dubuquepeterbilt?
Whether that messes up what your problem is...that';s what I'm not sure about.
I believe you need to take a close look at how you're setting up local versus virtual domains.
(looking more and more like a qmail issue - probably see you over on that list. Archives - http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/qmail/users/

rick