On Friday 15 April 2005 09:59 pm, Tom Collins wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2005, at 4:50 PM, Rod Taylor wrote:
> > As a work around, we're bumping the MAX_PW_DOMAIN limit to 70; but it
> > would be nice to have this corrected upstream.
>
> I'll put it in my patch queue.  We need to make sure the database
> backends can handle it before making the change.  Current installations
> could have trouble if we increase the limit without modifying the
> tables.

is there a way to check the size of the field before adding a domain and
setting the limit dynamically based on the size of the field?

That way.. the only thing you'd have to do to accommodate a longer domain
name, is increase the size of the field in the database.

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]