On Saturday 16 April 2005 11:51 am, Rick van Vliet wrote:
> Jeffrey A Schmidt wrote:
> > On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 23:07 -0500, Rick van Vliet wrote:
> >>Hi-
> >>Maybe I came in late on this thread, but have you posted the output of
> >>your /var/qmail/bin/qmail-showctl?
> >>Not sure that's goinng have the whole answer, but there might be
> >>something there that stands out.
> >>rick
> >
> > thanks, Rick, here it is:
> > qmail home directory: /var/qmail.
> > user-ext delimiter: -.
>
> Snip
>
> > locals:
> > Messages for dbns.grasktruckgroup.com are delivered locally.
> > Messages for mail.dubuquepeterbilt.com are delivered locally.
> [Snip]
> > virtualdomains:
> > Virtual domain: dubuquepeterbilt.com:dubuquepeterbilt.com
> > Virtual domain: decordelights.us:decordelights.us
> > Virtual domain: bastardopsfromhell.com:bastardopsfromhell.com
>
> OK, Now I'm not 101% sure, but I think that having the same domain in
> locals and in virtualdomains will mess thing up.

I don't see any domain in both places.. however
> > rcpthosts:
> > SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
> > dbns.grasktruckgroup.com.
> > SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dubuquepeterbilt.com.
> > SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at decordelights.us.
> > SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bastardopsfromhell.com.

perhaps you mixed up rcpthosts with locals when you were looking at it :)

doesn't really matter though.. vpopmail doesn't really pay much attention to
locals or virtualdomains.... for some reason.

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]