Hi,

I've poked around in the archives for an answer to this but don't notice
anyone having this particular problem.

I've configured vpopmail with:

./configure --enable-logging=p --enable-auth-module=mysql --disable-passwd
--enable-clear-passwd --disable-many-domains --enable-auth-logging
--enable-sql-logging --enable-valias --disable-mysql-limits
--enable-roaming-users

created /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp with:

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

and performed the following to have tcprules build my initial db:

tcprules /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.tmp
< /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp
chown vpopmail:vchkpw /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp*
chmod 644 /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb

I've messed with this for a while, done a reinstall and yet I still can't get
vpopmail to add entries to the tcp.smtp.cdb on pop authentication.  I feel
like I'm missing something really stupid here.

Has anyone run into this issue and solved it?  Any help or direction is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Matt