Hey Rick,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll just have to forgive the lowercase D ... :-)

I'm just using the popd that comes with qmail I believe.  It's qmail-pop3d
version 1.03

Here's the output of my run file /var/qmail/supervise/qmail-pop3d/run

#!/bin/sh
PATH=/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
export PATH
exec tcpserver -H -R -v -c100 0 110 qmail-popup mx1.pwim.com \
/usr/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw qmail-pop3d Maildir 2>&1

Is that what you're looking for?

Thanks,

-Matt