Kyle Wheeler wrote:
On Tuesday, April 19 at 04:34 PM, quoth Jeremy Kitchen:

I do know, however, that if you remove a domain from virtualdomains, vchkpw will still function without problem. IMHO, this is wrong behavior. What happens if you take a domain and move it into the locals file, and use vchkpw configured with --enable-passwd for authenticating local users? Where will vpopmail start when looking where to authenticate? It SHOULD look in locals/virtualdomains first.

Well, there's something to be said for rejecting domains that aren't in virtualdomains, I agree.

~Kyle

Well, I'm glad I asked /that/ question :)
rick