Matt MacDougall wrote:
I think I may have misled you folks by mentioning how I've fixed this issue in the past. I haven't been able to solve it this time no matter what I've been trying. Anyone have a clue as to why even though permissions are set correctly, vpopmail still won't rebuild my tcp.smtp file?

Thanks everyone,

-Matt

Hi,

No idea, but it would hurt to do a make clean and then re-run configure and make; make install-strip to be sure it's not some old version lying around.

It's not something I can even test as I don't use pop-before-smtp relaying.

Regards,

Rick