On May 2, 2005, at 7:43 AM, Payal Rathod wrote:
On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 11:36:28AM +0200, Rainer Duffner wrote:
The (undocumened) fact that they have been broken long since.

Can someone from inter7 second that please?

I'm not from Inter7, but I've worked on the source enough to know that domain quotas haven't worked since 5.4.0.

I recently re-wrote vdelivermail to fix some other problems. Once it's been more thoroughly tested (is anyone running 5.4.11?) I might be able to look into the domain quota issue.

Use OS-quotas or just bill-by-volume and employ any of the homegrown
"report-usage"-scripts... ;-)

Well, if I use OS-quotas then qmailadmin does not work.

User quotas, as set in QmailAdmin, will still work.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/