I know this probably isn't the right mailing list to post this, but the
problem I'm having seems to be partially caused by vpopmail.
I'm a gentoo user, and I hacked the qmail ebuild to include the qmail-tap
patch, but whenever it logs an email, it logs it once for each alias it goes
through on the system,

For example:

Send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With an alias from user - > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

While having the tapscopy containing [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'll get two copies of the sent mail in the log account.

If I send the email to plain [EMAIL PROTECTED] I get a single copy.

So it looks like vpopmail is making a copy for each alias.

Is this normal? Is there any way I can get it to just send one copy?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,
Andrew.