I've just trouble shot for hours on why this doesn't work. I've discovered on my own that courier reports all ips in ipv6 format. I thought this was the root of my problem. I found a patch for an old vpopmail version that patches vipmap.c. I nanoed into vpopmail.c and realized that the patch had already been added to the stable version. Now i'm running vpopmail version 5.4.7 and I cannot get ip-alias-domains to work. I'm not asking what the problem could be I just need a place to start troubleshooting. We will be micrating 4000 accounts from a box users qmail install to a virtual users install and need this info as soon as possible.
Thank you for you attention to this matter.
Chris Godwin.

Reply via email to