On May 12, 2005, at 12:13 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks for confirming that.
I was able to create a single vpopmail table running "make distclean" first.
(Thanks to Tom Collins response).
After that my qmailadmin stopped authenticating as well as imp, even the user
was there and password was correct and all services were up. I rolled back to
the individual tables per domain. Does new vpopmail 5.5.x has mysql driver for
the multiple domains/tables setup?

Any time you install a new version of vpopmail, you need to recompile and install QmailAdmin and Courier-IMAP, since they statically link the vpopmail library.

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/