On May 20, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Rick Macdougall wrote:
Tom Collins wrote:
On May 20, 2005, at 7:47 AM, Rick Macdougall wrote:
Been running it in production here since you released it Tom. Aside from the missing int i; everything works here.
Can you confirm that it's working properly for forward/save-a-copy? I was told that it would forward the message, but the saved copy would just be a single Received header. I think it has something to do with the 'make seekable' code.

Hold one sec...

Yup, it's broken

Can you pull the stable-5_4 branch from developer CVS and give that a shot? I was able to reproduce the problem on my machine, and I think I found the cause. If you confirm that I've nailed it, I'll release 5.4.12 ASAP for others to test further.

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com