Hello,

I am currently running a fairly busy email server with around 30 domains
and several hundred high usage users sending and receiving email. I have
currently setup the system so that It is running without any virus
scanning. Its setup something like this

rblsmtpd --> qmail --> .qmail file (which then pipes to spamc) then
vpopmail delivers the email.

The whole system works fairly well however I would like to start using
virus scanning. I have been recommended simscan by people on the qmail
list. There are some questions that I have im hoping that people can answer.

Does simscan integrate perfectly with vpopmail. I cant see any reason
why it wouldnt but i would still like clarification on that.

Thanks

Jimmy.