Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
isn't exporting to say.. a CSV file even easier? I would think so :)
Yes it probably would be.  But the only way I can see to get emerald to export user info is to use their ldap sync server.  That or I would just have to access the database emerald stores info in.  The reason I haven't done that yet is partially because of what my boss wants... but...
they're very different packages, making the entry format compatible would be
very difficult, if even possible.

All of the info needed should be there though.  The login and the domain are there, not sure about quota.  So it should be possible to create a bridge between the two at least.
don't say that too loud.. vol might hear it and rant about LDAP :)
I should scream then. :P

Josh