1. upgrade my vpopmail installation
2. run dotqmail2valias -a

or

1. run dotqmail2valias -a from within the src dir
2. then upgrade my vpopmail installation

On my production system I am running the MySQL backend. I have probably 10K accounts spread across several hundred domains.

I had been incrementally installing the latest vpopmail versions as they were released, but I hadn't been making use of the mysql valias functions (i had been configuring --disable-valias).

Recently I decided I should swap to using the mysql valias config.

So I reconfigured/built vpopmail --enable-valias, and then ran the dotqmail2valias conversion problem

All my aliases were converted to MySQL successfully.

Michael.