At 02:13 PM 6/5/2005, Michael Bowe wrote:
So I reconfigured/built vpopmail --enable-valias, and then ran the dotqmail2valias conversion problem

All my aliases were converted to MySQL successfully.

thanks Michael. i'm a little confused by the above though - "and then ran the dotqmail2valias conversion problem" - did you mean 'conversion program'?

and in terms of steps -- you reconfigured/built vpopmail, ran dotqmail2valias, then ran 'make install'? or 'make install' first, then dotqmail2valias?

one concern i have is that there might be an interval where the proper software support is lacking, and messages will bounce/bitbucket until everything's up to date.

hope these aren't stupid question....

Paul Theodoropoulos
http://www.anastrophe.com
http://www.smileglobal.com