----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Theodoropoulos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:13 PM 6/5/2005, Michael Bowe wrote:
So I reconfigured/built vpopmail --enable-valias, and then ran the dotqmail2valias conversion problem

All my aliases were converted to MySQL successfully.

thanks Michael. i'm a little confused by the above though - "and then ran the dotqmail2valias conversion problem" - did you mean 'conversion program'?

yes, sorry that was a typo

Should have said that I ran the 'conversion program'

and in terms of steps -- you reconfigured/built vpopmail, ran dotqmail2valias, then ran 'make install'? or 'make install' first, then dotqmail2valias?

yes
./configure (including --enable-valias)
make make install-strip

and then