[EMAIL PROTECTED] said the following on 6/6/2005 9:30 PM:
Hello everyone!
I have an issue I have been working on for 2 days solid now. I am a Linux GURU (kindof) but not a newbie by any means.
Using the QMAIL Rocks install

It would mean a lot to me if someone could at least point me in the right direction. I feel I am at a dead end now. Google and Yahoo show nothing new. Brad Sumrall

Suggestion would be to install using Life With qmail method

Also to read this *first*:
This will help you formulate your question in a coherent fashion.

Also search qmail archives, might help:

Have you looked through archives of vchkpw list?