At 08:18 AM 6/7/2005, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:

i need to revert from 5.4.10 back to 5.3.18. is there any way to 'reverse' the dotqmail2valias that i ran? i've been screwed the last two days, and have to get back to stability or i'm going to start losing customers. it's definitely associated with IMAP/courier-imap (old version, 2.1.2), but options there are even fewer (we all know how mr. sam feels about vpopmail).

well, the problem is resolved. a complete, clean rebuild of courier did it. not sure why the previous rebuild didn't, but at this point, who cares?

vpopmail was not at fault in any of this. heck, courier-imap wasn't necessarily at fault either, for that matter. that leaves the fickle finger of fate pointed squarely at me.

Paul Theodoropoulos