On Thursday 30 June 2005 03:07 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I don't consider myself much of a code man or guru on mail servers but
> when I choose qmail, I know I have to get my sleeves rolled up and get
> stuck in..
>
> Also when making your own mail server, shouldn't you have a little idea of
> what you are getting into...
>
> Just my ten cents..

yes, and LWQ explains how the system works, and doesn't throw 5 million things
at you, that you probably have never used, don't know how to use, or how to
fix if they break or don't work on the first try.

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
          GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ qmail wiki @ qmailwiki.org !!