I've upgraded to vpopmail (5.4.6) and decided to switch to smtp auth .. since I
couldn't get roaming working anyway.

I'm still getting rcpthosts errors,

where do I check how relay-ctrl and how it does things.

I'm fighting a loosing battle here ...

I followed the instructions on
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Setup_QMAIL_RELAY-CTRL_VPOPMAIL

--
Henti Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs, noodles,
wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts of Jupiter are
strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or molesting my property in any
way, I will employ a pair of burly convicts to find you, kidnap you, and
perform god-awful sexual experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound
out vowels.  I don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you
have proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
        - http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/