Hi list.

 Sorry if this post is offtopic but can't find vqregister list and google
didn't get answer.

 When new client trying to register new email account and enter exist
email to receive password the answer from vqregister is:
"Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host, it
isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)"
(qmail-remote.c, void perm_nomx()).

 The exist email address handled by the same email server as virtual
domain with vpopmail (control/rcpthosts).

The error looks like not MX record in DNS but all MX exist.

Please tell, how to allow register?

Regards,

Anton.