5.4.12 - released 4-Jul-05
This release fixes a few bugs that cropped up in the vdelivermail
5.4.11. Because of the significant changes to vdelivermail since
release should not be used on production machines until other developers
have had a chance to test it.
It also includes some minor fixes to long-time bugs -- see the ChangeLog
- vdelivermail: read full message, even on catchall delete/bounce
to avoid SIGPIPE error if maildrop is calling vdelivermail.
- vdelivermail: missing declaration when QMAIL_EXT defined.
- vpopmail.h: remove declaration of crypt() and use #include
crypt.h instead (if present).
- configure: remove enable-domainquotas option until the domain
quota code is fixed.
- maildirquota.c: fix bug from 5.4.11 that could accidentally
close stdin and result in a failed delivery in vdelivermail.
- vpopmail.c: better error checking in r_mkdir().