Hi

yep. i agree, but that means "no vpopmaild for you". I was very happy
wirting an ASP app to use it.
Beside this,  i have three versions of vpopmail:

vpopmail-latest-cvs
vpopmail-5.5.3
vpopmail-5.4.10

and the three versions seems to chmod files properly using
chmod(tmpbuf1, VPOPMAIL_QMAIL_MODE )

So i guess the problem is elsewhere. Anyway, i do not see a bug report
about this so it seems it is something related to my configuration.

TIA