I rechecked virtualdomains locals and rcpthosts... every domain ist there...
but still the same error-message...
any settings in vpopmail I need to take care of? Any settings in /etc/passwd
that could be wrong? Defaultdelivery should be ./Maildir/ right? Anything in
the run script for qmail-send maybe?
This is becoming more and more an eternal battle between me and qmail...
Thanx for your help so far!
Regards
Patrick