On Jul 7, 2005, at 10:47 AM, michele wrote:
Hi, it's possible to disable relaying for local domains?
Our server host mail for domain.com; if i try to send a message from another computer to [EMAIL PROTECTED], using our server as smtp server, it does allow relay: there is a way to prevent this?
Thanks

That isn't relay -- your server is the final destination for domain.com so it won't relay it to another server.

What are you trying to accomplish? Your server needs to operate that way so people on the Internet can send mail to domain.com.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com