>That's actually very good. I'd make a cron job to check the db entries.
>then
>every five minutes it would write the dot qmail files based on what the db
>says.
>the script should write indevidual dot qmailfiles for
>each user in their home dirs that way compatability with qmailadmin isn't
>broken.

The only problem I see with this, is that it's a very specific glue. Which
isn't all that bad, I guess.
Is there a safe way to let the horde script write the .qmail file? I think
that would be a little more elegant than a cron job, and less maintenance.
Then it could take effect immediately, as well.

Then, all I'd have to write is a horde drive for vacation that could read
the vpopmail data, and make the appropriate change to the file

>btw how's horde working out. I was thinking of using it.
It's great. Until you try to upgrade it.
Don't think of using the gentoo ebuilds. They're pootched.
Adding new modules is super easy, and writing _LOOKS_ easy enough.