-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Collins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 2:30 PM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Tom Collins Wrote:
>they could add a program to the .qmail-default file for the
>domain to check for a vacation message before handing off to
>vdelivermail for delivery.

That's exactly what I was thinking about doing.

Billy Newsom Wrote:
> you could let your users into qmailadmin.

The reason I don't want to use a totally separate interface for managing
vacations is because our user administration is already done though some
custom secure web scripts and I don't want to add another place where
administration of the email accounts could take place.

>(I mean, how many vactions do they take in a year  :)
A lot ;)
The thing is that some of the salespeople/management travel frequently to
places where checking their email isn't the easiest job in the world, so
they just don't do it. Usually it's because of a very remote job site where
internet access is expensive/impractical.

I'm going to talk to my boss about qmail-admin, and see what he thinks,
because it would be a heck of a lot easier than all this other stuff.

Thanks for all your help!
- Andrew