I just simply add *.* /dev/tty on the syslogd.conf
Kyle Wheeler wrote:

On Sunday, July 10 at 10:51 AM, quoth empf:

Hi,

When I apply the taps patch file and recompile my qmail, I can't see the logs in /va r/log/maillog anymore but before I applied the taps patch I can see the logs in that directory.

How were the logs getting into /var/log/maillog before?

~Kyle
--
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
                                                            -- Gallileo