I don't know I just can\t see anyting in it, btw I am using qmail-scaner, the after 2 days my qmail-scanner is not working anymore, I can acceppt many spam now
Kyle Wheeler wrote:

How does that affect /var/log/maillog?

~Kyle

On Wednesday, July 13 at 07:27 AM, quoth project:

I just simply add *.* /dev/tty on the syslogd.conf
Kyle Wheeler wrote:

On Sunday, July 10 at 10:51 AM, quoth empf:

Hi,
When I apply the taps patch file and recompile my qmail, I can't see the logs in /va r/log/maillog anymore but before I applied the taps patch I can see the logs in that directory.

How were the logs getting into /var/log/maillog before?
~Kyle
-- I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
                                                            -- Gallileo

~Kyle