From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 10:06 PM
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: [vchkpw] QMail will not deliver email

I was having an issue with my IMAP service and started looking around google for suggestions.

I found one person suggestion to edit the tcp.smtp file

The exact command I use wiped it clean.

tcprules /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp < /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp

and then obviously mail could not go through

I added the following to the file to replace this now empty file of

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-queue"
192.168.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
entekbuckets.com:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

and did a

 /usr/bin/qmailctl cdb

Which told me

/usr/bin/qmailctl: line 102: /etc/tcp.smtp: No such file or directory
chmod: cannot access `/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb': No such file or directory
Reloaded /etc/tcp.smtp.

This is not supposed to be looking for it there is it?

doing a locate for tcp.smtp revels the only tcp.smtp is located at
/home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp

So I simply added edited the existing and created the new one as well.

Mail is being accepted by QMail in the logs error free, but not being delivered.

Suggestions?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]