On Jul 18, 2005, at 1:13 PM, Craig Lewis wrote:
But I asked the wrong question to the wrong group. Now that I have read and understand a little better, It seems like the .qmail-default file is where I would ‘like’ to make this work. I have tried various ways To try and make the second argument to vdelivermail to forward to a name or IP address, but no luck, and As I understand it, I have a choice of bounce, email address, directory name, but not machine name ? Am I missing something ? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Try using "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as the default delivery. This should result in the email being forwarded to the same username ($EXT) on server b.example.tld.

If you want to avoid mail loops (bogus address gets bounced from server A to B and back), create .qmail-alias files in the domain directory for each account on the other server.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com