ccesario wrote:

Hi peoples!
 I'm having a problem one with vpopmail or vhostadmin... I don't know.
 When I log into vhostadmin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) I only view 3 optins.
 mail  about logout
 and I do not get list all users, change others users  and other
admins options.
 I'm using the vpopmail 5.5.3 and vhostadmin-CVS (23/07/2005).
 I set the the vmoduser  -a ( grant qmailadmin administrator
privileges) options to postmaster and even so and I don't get the FULL
options.. I only view the postmaster account options, when I try set -S ( system administrator privileges - access
all domains ) happen this error
vmoduser: invalid option -- S
I'm using cdb auth....
Do you have any idea of how to solve  this problem!?

Hi,

I don't know about vhostadmin, but if your vlimits.default in /home/vpopmail/etc has a MaxPopAccounts 0 in it, you won't see any of the extra options in qmailadmin. Might be worth checking out and if it is 0, change it to -1.

Regards,

Rick