***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment output.gif

Your mail has been scanned by Janashakthi InterScan MSS.
***********************

Dear Friends,

I did following

#echo \&[EMAIL PROTECTED] > /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-itc
#qmailctl stop

#qmailctl start
but I am getting the error in my squirrelmail interface when I try to send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] saying that "Server replied: 511 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1 - chkuser)"

What could be the mistake ?

Herewith I am attaching the output of squirrelmail

Thanking you dear friends!!! you are brilliant!!!

Suranga.

No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by Janashakthi InterScan MSS.
***********************

dear suranga,
create a .qmail-itc file and add all email ids in the format &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Rizwan Iqbal Malik
Network Mgt Team
Data Centre
Jammu & Kashmir Bank
5082222 Ext 137

No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by Janashakthi InterScan MSS.

Dear All

We have the following requirement with regards to aliases in qmail

All the users of ITC department should get the mail when someone sends a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Can you please help me on this ?

Suranga.