Timothy Arnold wrote:

|> If you have your qmail source tree cd into it and type
|> make setup check
|>
|> You will probably have to re-install vpopmail and qmailadmin as well
|>
|> If not you will have to rebuild from scratch ;-(
|>

| Hmm, how do I generate all of the virtualdomains, rcpthosts, append,
| assign etc for the vpopmail hosted domains?
|
| Cheers
| Tim.

#!/bin/sh
#
# 06/21/05
# <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#
# Using vpopmail/domains directory, and locals file,
# generate rcpthosts, virtualdomains, and users/assign
#

rm -f assign rcpthosts virtualdomains

cat /var/qmail/control/locals > rcpthosts

for i in *; do
~        if [ ! -d $i ]; then
~                continue;
~        fi

~        echo "+$i-:$i:89:89:/home/vpopmail/domains/$i:-::" >> assign
~        echo "$i" >> rcpthosts
~        echo "$i:$i" >> virtualdomains
done

echo "." >> assign

- --
/*
~    Matt Brookings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       GnuPG Key B7B54216
~    Software developer                     Systems technician
~    Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc.     (815)776-9465
*/