Matt Brookings wrote:

| Timothy Arnold wrote:
| |
| |> If you have your qmail source tree cd into it and type
| |> make setup check
| |>
| |> You will probably have to re-install vpopmail and qmailadmin as well
| |>
| |> If not you will have to rebuild from scratch ;-(

| |
| | Hmm, how do I generate all of the virtualdomains, rcpthosts, append,
| | assign etc for the vpopmail hosted domains?
| |
| | Cheers
| | Tim.
| |
| |
| |

| #!/bin/sh
| #
| # 06/21/05
| # <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| #
| # Using vpopmail/domains directory, and locals file,
| # generate rcpthosts, virtualdomains, and users/assign
| #
|
| rm -f assign rcpthosts virtualdomains
|
| cat /var/qmail/control/locals > rcpthosts
|
| for i in *; do
| ~        if [ ! -d $i ]; then
| ~                continue;
| ~        fi
|
| ~        echo "+$i-:$i:89:89:/home/vpopmail/domains/$i:-::" >> assign
| ~        echo "$i" >> rcpthosts
| ~        echo "$i:$i" >> virtualdomains
| done
|
| echo "." >> assign

Change into the vpopmail domains directory, and create
this script.  Edit the 89:89 part to proper uid/gid of
vpopmail:vchkpw.  Then run the script and move the created
control files into your qmail directories.  Run
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu, and you're all set.

Hi,

Except you'll miss domains that are hashed.

Something like

vpopbull -n | cut -d "@" -f 2 | sort | uniq

will work better except you'll have to manually weed out any domain aliases.

Regards,

Rick