Hi,

I am trying to install chkuser 8.0b on a already patched qmail source. I did
all the changes manually and followed the help file strictly.

when I execute make I get the following error:

# make

./load qmail-smtpd chkuser.o dns.o                              rcpthosts.o
commands.o timeoutread.o \
cc: : No such file or directory
make: *** [qmail-smtpd] Error 1

Does anyone know what Im doing wrong??

My qmail-smtpd in Makefile looks like this:

Hi,

I am trying to install chkuser 8.0b on a already patched qmail source. I did
all the changes manually and followed the help file strictly.
when I execute make I get the following error:

# make
./load qmail-smtpd chkuser.o dns.o
rcpthosts.o commands.o timeoutread.o \
cc:     : No such file or directory
make: *** [qmail-smtpd] Error 1

Does anyone know what Im doing wrong??

My qmail-smtpd in Makefile looks like this:

qmail-smtpd: \
load qmail-smtpd.o rcpthosts.o commands.o timeoutread.o \ timeoutwrite.o
ip.o ipme.o ipalloc.o strsalloc.o control.o constmap.o \ received.o
date822fmt.o now.o qmail.o spf.o dns.o cdb.a fd.a wait.a \ datetime.a
getln.a open.a sig.a case.a env.a stralloc.a alloc.a substdio.a \ error.a
str.a fs.a auto_qmail.o base64.o socket.lib $(SMTPD_CHKUSER_OBJ) dns.lib
        ./load qmail-smtpd $(SMTPD_CHKUSER_OBJ) rcpthosts.o commands.o
timeoutread.o \
        timeoutwrite.o ip.o ipme.o ipalloc.o strsalloc.o control.o \
        constmap.o received.o date822fmt.o now.o qmail.o spf.o dns.o cdb.a \
        fd.a wait.a datetime.a getln.a open.a sig.a case.a env.a stralloc.a
\
        alloc.a substdio.a error.a str.a fs.a auto_qmail.o base64.o
$(VPOPMAIL_LIBS) \
        `cat socket.lib` `cat dns.lib` -lssl -lcrypto

Any help appreciated..

Thanks!!

P.